DSDN 101

DSDN 112

DSDN 141

DSDN 142

DSDN 144

DSDN 171

Tuesday 7 August 2012

DSDN 141: Project One

Development

I further developed my ideas with paper, because it seemed like an interesting material to investigate. I messed around with a phonebook at first, trying to saw it in half and cut it into pieces, but that was unsuccessful. So i decided to burn the pages to see what would happen and what it turned out like afterwards. It gave a really cool contrast and textured effect throughout the surface. I tried this again with normal white photocopy paper, within this experiment I noticed that it showed up more through the normal white paper, making it look cooler. Throughout the developments I also continued to look at wood, hammering down and squashing it which gave it a rough surface in the end.









No comments:

Post a Comment