DSDN 101

DSDN 112

DSDN 141

DSDN 142

DSDN 144

DSDN 171

Thursday 2 August 2012

DSDN 112: Creative Coding

Project One Research Continued

I found this java script called "sea of lines" on open processing.org and I was fascinated by how much movement and varieties that this process had. It was all made by lines which were moving everywhere and anywhere together, and it gave me the idea of what shape to do for my project, one that was an adaptable form. A 4-pointed star. 

http://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/14085

I'm choosing to do this because just from thinking about it, I have already realized that it has edges that can extend, it could turn into a square shaped object, it can even be transformed around to change the shape completely. I have researched images of how stars (not specific to having 4 points) can be adapted and changed to suit it's purpose. These images I found pretty cool. 




No comments:

Post a Comment