DSDN 101

DSDN 112

DSDN 141

DSDN 142

DSDN 144

DSDN 171

Thursday 2 August 2012

DSDN 112: Project One

Research


Further researching the "TOUCH" sense, I went on to look at certain games and apps that require the user to touch to interact. One of the examples that I have found was this maze game app on the iPod/iPhone. Basically it's a maze game that you have to run your fingers through to complete. I had an idea how I could incorporate this to include different types of materials. The main materials that I first thought of and had access too were different types of sandpaper, all the way from smooth to rough. Rubber bands and a rubber keyboard cover that I don't use anymore and has a strange texture throughout it. I might look into experimenting with these just to get an idea of how this maze could actually work, if I choose to pursue the idea.  






No comments:

Post a Comment