DSDN 101

DSDN 112

DSDN 141

DSDN 142

DSDN 144

DSDN 171

Sunday 11 November 2012

DSDN 142

Project 3

Mouse Toy
Final

With my final, I developed my previous idea a little bit further by tweaking and adding a few things. First off, I made the canvas or page size a square and much bigger than it was before. This is because I chose to add a gravity factor to my code. As you can see with the video, it works the same as the last development idea I had, but this time every time you click the squares would start bouncing a different direction. You would still be able to spawn squares in either direction, with the first square always being there without disappearing.



Screen recording app: Screen Record Pro (purchased from Mac App Store)
Song used: "Contraband" by Boy Kid Cloud (purchased from iTunes)

No comments:

Post a Comment