DSDN 101

DSDN 112

DSDN 141

DSDN 142

DSDN 144

DSDN 171

Sunday 11 November 2012

DSDN 112: Project 2

Movie Clip
Research

For this part of the project, we are required to make a short film/clip about our app and how it works. We can pretty much do anything we like just as long as it has our app in it. Which makes things a whole lot easier. The first idea I had on my mind which popped up straight away was to make an ad about the app itself, kind of like the ones that you see on TV. I researched types of commercials that are out there and found a few of the apple ones were a good example. This video is the official iPhone 5 ad, explaining everything about the phone itself. I was thinking that for mine if I choose to do it in this style, would be quite suitable but wouldn't want it to be this long. Just something nice and simple.



Video retrieved from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5X5cV-4LRo

No comments:

Post a Comment