DSDN 101

DSDN 112

DSDN 141

DSDN 142

DSDN 144

DSDN 171

Thursday 27 September 2012

DSDN 142: Project 3

Mouse Toy
Research

My concept / My idea

Bubbles.
Yes. That is correct. I want to work with bubbles. I find them fascinating. Just the way they float around in the air captures my attention. I got this inspiration in class one day when I watched a bunch of students colleagues blow bubbles around with this little bubble blower. It made me think of how we interact with bubbles and how they move, how their shapes differentiate, what colours they form...
So my idea is I want to have bubbles fly around the page, which interacts with the mouse movement. The point is to pop all the bubbles of course, and my idea was to actually click on the bubbles and then it gets bigger and bigger then pops! Whilst this is happening I want to add like a slow-mo effect to it as well, I'm not entirely sure how that's possible but it would definitely add to it.

Bubbles make the world go round.

Image retrieved from - http://twilit.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/bubble.jpg?w=976&h=877

No comments:

Post a Comment